Skip to main content
- Lost time injury frequency rate improved to 0.79 (June 2014: 0.80).
Regrettably four fatal incidents (June 2014: 4) were reported.
- Revenue from continuing operations of R30,6 billion
(June 2014: R36 billion). The reduction is mainly due to subdued markets,
primarily in the Oil & Gas sector.
- Diluted continuing HEPS of 201 cents (June 2014: 205 cents).
- Attributable earnings of R881 million (June 2014: R1 261 million). The
decrease is primarily due to a profit (trading and disposal) of R422 million
on discontinued operations included in the FY2014 results and not repeated
in FY2015 results.
- Net cash of R1,4 billion (June 2014: R1,8 billion). The reduction is mainly
due to the repayment of advance payments and acquisition funding.
- Dividend of 50 cents per ordinary share (June 2014: 50 cents per ordinary
- NAV R15 per share (June 2014: R13 per share).
- Order book of R38,3 billion (June 2014: R40,9 billion). The decrease is
mainly due to a decrease in the Oil & Gas platform order book. The Group is
constantly adjusting its cost structures according to market requirements.
- The two internationally focussed platforms, Oil & Gas and Underground
Mining, contributed 94% of earnings before interest and tax.
- Continued growth in the Underground Mining platform order book, which
includes the award of R4,8 billion Kalagadi Manganese and R3 billion