Skip to main content
- Lost time injury frequency rate improved to a record-low of 0.68
(June 2015: 0.79). Regrettably, two fatal incidents were recorded in the year.
- Decision to dispose of the Infrastructure & Building businesses and Genrec.
- Revenue from continuing operations increased by 9% to R26,1 billion
(June 2015: R24 billion).
- Diluted continuing HEPS decreased by 10% to 175 cents (June 2015: 195 cents).
- Attributable earnings decreased by 15% to R753 million
(June 2015: R881 million).
- Dividend of 45 cents per ordinary share (June 2015: 50 cents per ordinary share).
- Cash, net of interest bearing debt increased by 26% to R1,8 billion
(June 2015: R1,4 billion).
- NAV increased by 7% to R16 per share (June 2015: R15 per share).
- Order book decreased by 13% to R33,4 billion (June 2015: R38,3 billion).
- Continued resilient financial performance from the Underground Mining platform.
- The low oil price has impacted the financial performance of the Oil & Gas business
platform. Business optimisation initiatives already effected, will reduce platform
overhead costs by A$40 million per annum.