ENGINEERED EXCELLENCE – STRATEGY IMPLEMENTATION
- Lost time injury frequency rate of 0.78 (December 2014: 0.77). Regrettably two fatal incidents (December 2014: 2) were reported.
- Revenue from continuing operations of R15,3 billion (December 2014: R15,9 billion).
- Diluted continuing HEPS increased by 10% to 87 cents (December 2014: 79 cents).
- Attributable earnings increased by 5% to R376 million (December 2014: R359 million).
- Net cash increased by 12% to R988 million (December 2014: R884 million)
- NAV R16 per share (December 2014: R14 per share).
- Strong financial performance and order book growth from the Underground Mining platform.
- Order book increased by 7% to R40,5 billion (December 2014: R37,8 billion) driven primarily by the Underground Mining platform.
A NEW STRATEGIC FUTURE – ACHIEVING OUR 2020 VISION
By 2020 the Group aims to be a leading international diversified project engineering, procurement and construction group in selected natural resource sectors and supporting infrastructure. In the Group’s New Strategic Future plan, specific objectives and priorities were defined to give clear expression to the Group’s strategic direction.
The Group’s strategic objectives are:
- Grow profitability and cash flows;
- Focus on international natural resource market sectors;
- Diversify business model into higher margin project value chain segments;
- Deliver project and commercial management excellence;
- Enhance the safety, performance and diversity of our people; and
- Enhance shareholder value.
- Condensed consolidated statement of financial performance
- Condensed consolidated statement of comprehensive income
- Condensed consolidated statement of financial position
- Condensed consolidated statement of changes in equity
- Condensed consolidated statement of cash flows
- Condensed consolidated segmental analysis
- Segmental assets
- Segmental liabilities
Murray & Roberts Holdings Limited
(Incorporated in the Republic of South Africa)
Registration number: 1948/029826/06
JSE Share Code: MUR
ADR Code: MURZY
(“Murray & Roberts” or “Group” or “Company”)
Douglas Roberts Centre
22 Skeen Boulevard
PO Box 1000
Link Market Services South Africa Proprietary Limited
13th Floor Rennie House
19 Ameshoff Street
PO Box 4844
Deutsche Securities (SA) Proprietary Limited
DIRECTORS:1British 2Australian *Independent non-executive
M Sello* (Chairman)
HJ Laas (Managing and Chief Executive)
Secretary: L Kok